I've made the executive decision that the most efficient and organized way to introduce you to Rothy's and simultaneously blow your mind is in bullet-point format, so without further ado:
- Rothy's flats are made out of recycled water bottles. You heard me right. Only three materials are used to make 'em: plastic water bottles, recyclable foam for the insole, and rubber for the sole.
- The flats are machine washable. You heard me right, again. So they look brand spankin' new after each wash.
- They are part office-flat, part everyday-shoe, part-sneaker - so basically you will never find an excuse not to wear them. They're also very, very cute (lookin' at you, red camo).
- No laces, no zippers, no buckles, no fuss, no nada.
- They're all the ables: durable, comfortable, laudable and affordable (ranging from $125-$145).