May House of Lilac's summer bouquet of gerbers, dahlias and silver dollar eucalyptus be a beautiful reminder that the best way to compliment your neutrals is with some florals.
1. Juliette Sunglasses (Illesteva, $240) – Just when you thought the last thing you need is another pair of sunglasses, these enter your life (and shopping cart).
2. Casablanca Pant (Staud Clothing, $98) – The Endless Summer, trouser version.
3. Scuba Bikini Top (Cali Dreaming, $115) – This brand of swimwear prides itself in its "versatility meets simplicity" aesthetic and the scuba material is unreal – it’s the type of texture that’s hard to put into words so I guess you’re going to have to buy ‘em and see for yourself.
4. Black & White Straw Hoops (Mercedes Salazar, $175) – I wonder when my love affair with Mercedes will end? NEVER.
5. Crossbody Capsule Bag (Paravel, $255) – Waterproof, Stain-proof, Spill-proof, and Crushproof. The proof is in the Paravel-pudding.
6. Floral Embellished Slides (J. Crew, $158) – J. Crew is hashtag killing it with these.